SVOFFICE™5 Family of Products
builds on the success of our previous SVOffice™2009 product and harnesses the power of the FlexPDE™ finite element solution engine. FlexPDE™ provides the benefits of a general finite element solver, fully automatic mesh generation and mesh refinement in 1D, 2D, and 3D numerical models...
is centered on an entirely new solver — the SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine. SVCORE™ has been developed over the past 20 years and is utilized in the newly introduced SVSOLID™GT and SVFLUX™GT modules. These two modules introduce new analysis capabilities such as a greatly improved stress / deformation...
Water Resources Suite
has been developed for hydrogeologists and is centered on the integration of the powerful FEHM finite element solution engine
developed by Los Alamos National Labs (LANL). The completion of phase one has resulted in the release of SVFLUX™WR which utilizes the front-end/back-end...
- Modules are used independantly of one another for modelling/analysis
- Results can be imported into other modules for linking/sequencing of models.
For example, the results of a steady-state model can form the basis
subsequent transient-state model or multiple transient-state models can be
- All STANDARD LEVEL capabilities plus...
- Allows for full coupling of SVOFFICE™5 modules where implemented
- Unsaturated analysis (SVSLOPE®)
- 2D spatial variability (SVSLOPE®)
- APEM probabilities (SVSLOPE®)
- Rapid drawdown analysis (SVSLOPE®)
- Combined transient seepage analysis (SVSLOPE® & SVFLUX™)
- Shear strength reduction (SVSOLID™GT 2D/3D)
- Small-strain consolidation (SVSOLID™GT & SVFLUX™GT 1D/2D/3D)
- 3D well pumping SVOFFICE™5 - SVFLUX™GT, WR, GE
- Climate boundary conditions SVFLUX™GT, GE 2D/3D
Product Levels PDF
- All STANDARD and PROFESSIONAL LEVEL capabilities plus...
- Exclusive features intended for very specialized applications
- Orientation analysis with SVSLOPE®
- Multi-plane analysis (MPA) with SVSLOPE® 2D
- Large-strain consolidation SVSOLID™GT & SVFLUX™GT 1D/2D/3D